HT Nail Bar & Spa has been known for its clean, professional, and high-quality services. Our highly trained and qualified staff ensures that you can trust our services. For the best results and your safety, we use only branded and high-grade products. We take hygiene and sanitation standards seriously, and all the precautions are taken to guarantee it. With a relaxing atmosphere and a wide range of quality services, you are sure to have an amazing experience at HT Nail Bar & Spa.
At our salon, we have the following policy for the mutual convenience of both our clients and our salon.
- We have the right to refuse or stop service for any person who is rude, or comes in with a bad attitude.
- If you have diabetes, onychomycosis, blood thinning, or allergies, please inform our technicians about your condition so that we can provide our services with proper care.
- We are more than happy to fix any service within 7 days of our visit. Please call in advance to inform us. Fixes after 1 week will be charged.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal items and gift cards.
- We do not provide refunds on services. However, we will try our best to address your issues with the service itself.
- Our prices are available on the menu. Please confirm the prices with the nail techs before receiving the services.
- You will be fully responsible for your personal belongings during your visit. You will have to pay compensation if you damage any salon products during the visit.
- If you are coming with kids, we request you take care of them.
- Please do not take any pictures in the salon without our consent.
- Please give us advance notice for canceling appointments.
- Ask for the service which you would like to have. If you are unsure, please speak to the salon manager.
- If you are unsatisfied with our service, please speak with the manager immediately, and we will do our best to remedy the situation.